Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Favorite Spot in Chicago for All Things Facial and Makeup

Top Chicago makeup artist, Sonia Roselli, opened THE MOST adorable Beauty Boutique in Chicago called Estethique, located at 7363 North Greenview Avenue. I like to call it the "Mecca for Beauty". And Sonia is "The Goddess" of makeup, facials and eyebrows.

From the moment you set foot in the door you feel gorgeous and Sonia greats you with her adorable Southern accent with either a "Hey Kitten" or a big hug.


I have a standing facial appointment with Sonia to make sure that my skin stays hydrated and fresh. And ANY special occasion I have, Sonia is the first person I call to confirm my makeup appointment. And she will hand make a special lip gloss for me while I wait for touch-ups throughout the evening at her "gloss bar".

Her facials are relaxing but also productive at the same time. She works with you to design a program for your skin and keep your face looking fabulous!


Brides, call Sonia today to set up your trial makeup appointment. Sonia offers on site makeup for you and your bridesmaids on they day of your wedding at your hotel suite or at home where you are getting ready. She can also start working with you in the months leading up to your wedding day by scheduling regular facials and eyebrow waxing. Or need a healthy glow on your wedding day? Sonia offer airbrush tanning in her salon as well.

Her awesome blog is a MUST read as Sonia offers advice on makeup, bridal style and even just cool fashion she sees and loves.

RUN, don't walk to Esthetique today! Please remember to call Sonia first to set up an appointment today, 773-465-7363!

No comments: