Monday, January 12, 2009

Flower Monday

I LOVE this Aisle from a wedding I did on October 25th, 2008 at The Millenium Knickerbocker Hotel. These are just my pictures I snapped with my camera. We did a double width white aisle runner and used the tall centerpieces at the back of the aisle and up on the fabric covered stage to frame out the ceremony area. Amy Crum from Blumen Designs created the gorgeous aisle and lined the sides of the runner with elevated glass boxes, candlelight and floating flowers. The room was so romantic and when guests walked in the room it took their breath away.


Amy Crum from Blumen Design in the aisle


Close up of the high centerpiece placed on a pillar to frame the back of the aisl


Candlelight framing the aisle runner

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving this Ali! Just stunning!