Friday, June 20, 2008

Nicolle and Paul Marinec

I LOVE my job!!!!!! I am so excited to post these pictures today that Glen Abog sent me.

Here is my wedding from last Saturday; the marriage of Nicolle and Paul Marinec. SUCH an adorable couple and so in love. NOT only did Paul shed tears when he saw Nicolle but also when she walked down the aisle. The love they have for one another is so apparent in these photos.

Thanks to the Glen Abog, David Wittig and Kelly Moore for these amazing wedding pictures!
Enjoy these pictures

Thanks Nicolle and Paul for being such an amazing couple and letting me share your love and your beautiful day with my readers!

Ingredients for a pefect wedding day:
Ceremony Location: St Josephs Church
Reception Location: Chicago History Museum
Photography:Glen Abog Studios
Flowers: Flora Chicago
Music: Stanley Paul Orchestra
Wedding Consultant: Me, Ali Phillips of Engaging Events by Ali

No comments: